Clear quotes can accommodate the whole meaning of a big idea into one sentence. They inspire, motivate and teach us.
A selection of brilliant quotes about money, which we are preparing for you in two parts. Contains priceless knowledge from the best businessmen, philosophers and outstanding personalities from the Ancient World to our days.
The best quotes about the money of all time.
- Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like. –Will Rogers
- A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. –Jonathan Swift
- Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. –Epictetus
- Money often costs too much. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. –Christopher Rice
- It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. –David Feherty
- Frugality includes all the other virtues. –Cicero
- I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too. –Steve Martin
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. –Benjamin Franklin
- I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy. –Warren Buffett
- Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery. –Charles Dickens
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
- What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us. –Julia Cameron
- I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years. –Warren Buffett
- A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore. –Yogi Berra
- Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one. –Benjamin Franklin
- Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. –Jim Rohn
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. –Ayn Rand
- Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. –Dave Ramsey